"In the heart of therapy, we discover strength in vulnerability and transform challenges into stepping stones for growth."
What’s it like working with you?
How do your values inform your work?
My Professional Journey
Clinical psychology has been my calling and contribution, starting with my Ph.D. from the University of Montana, focused on violence and oppression. My training spanned from the Portland VA to Harbor-UCLA, where I specialized in trauma and LGBTQ+ health. My diverse experiences in various healthcare settings have enriched my therapeutic approach and dedication to lifelong learning, teaching, and patient advocacy.
Research & Grant Projects
- Clinical Trial of MDMA-Assisted Therapy for Social Anxiety Disorder
- Summer Urban Health Fellowship Mental Health 101 Series for at-risk youth
- Reducing Stigma and Bias in Healthcare Workers treating Substance Use
- Addressing Racism in Medical Education
- Culturally Affirmative Care for a Re-Entry Clinics
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, & Anti-Racism (EDIA) Task Force
- Reducing Stigma Regarding Drug Use in Patients